October 3, 2010

Card Collector's Roundtable - Topic 3: NHL

Last hockey season was so interesting that even I became interested. The Canadiens shocked everyone by not only getting to the Eastern Finals, but beating Sid the Kid AND Alex Ovi in the process.

During the off-season, the Blackhawks dismantled themselves! It's as if they were the Marlins! And how about them Sharks? Are they the one constant in hockey?

Do I have any idea what I'm saying? Not really. But you do, so answer the call and make your NHL predictions!

NOTE: This topic will not last a full week, due to the MLB Postseason. Please have your predictions in by Wednesday, if you wish to make them.

2 comments:

  1. I'll post mine up later today, already been working on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post my response either this afternoon (Monday) or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... share your opinions