November 15, 2010

Power Rankings from The Ranter

My NBA Power Rankings

#1: Los Angeles Lakers
#2: New Orleans Hornets
#3: Boston Celtics
#4: Utah Jazz
#5: Dallas Mavericks

The Lakers are the second most talented league. The Celtics are number one. I maintain that Rajon Rondo is the best PG, and the fifth best player in the league. I told you the Jazz would be a darkhorse. ;)


My NFL Power Rankings

#1: Philadelphia Eagles
#2: New England Patriots
#3: Atlanta Falcons
#4: Pittsburgh Steelers
#5: New York Jets

The Eagles dismantled the Redskins tonight, after a great win against the Colts. Vick really is the best quarterback in the league, and Kolb the best backup.


My NHL Power Rankings

#1: Washington Capitals
#2: Detroit Red Wings
#3: Los Angeles Kings
#4: Philadelphia Flyers
#5: Montreal Canadiens

I have no clue...

My BCS Power Rankings

#1: Oregon
#2: Auburn
#3: TCU
#4: Boise State
#5: Stanford

I really want Auburn to lose a game this year. I want this to be the non-conference mid-major year, but I'm afraid Cam Newton will prevail and win out. :( Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... share your opinions